HEC announces scholarships for postgraduate (MS/M.Phil programs) students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA students. The main purpose of this scholarship is to help students financially. The postgraduate students of Balochistan and FATA that belong to a poor family can avail this scholarship. The scholarships are being offered for the academic year of 2021-22 for all students living in Balochistan and FATA.
- Applicant must have a Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/erstwhile FATA.
- Applicants must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks.
- The maximum age is 35 years as of the Closing Date.
- Applicants must have acquired 16 years of academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The Applicants who are already availing of any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- The Applicants must have to meet HEC and University criteria for admission in MS programs.
How to apply
- Students can apply online to avail this scholarship on HEC official website https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/bfap
- Applicants are required to submit an online application form to apply for the scholarship.
- Application in hard form will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as an application fee in HBL bank. Account No. A/C 1742-79001334-01
- Applicants will have to upload a scanned copy or image of the fee deposited in the HBL account while applying for the scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of the Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and Academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan & FATA is 50:50.
- Candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks in the Aptitude test.
- Students already enrolled in any MS/M.Phil programs may also apply for the scholarship.
Last Date to Apply
- The last date for submission of online applications for Scholarship is Friday, Jun 04, 2021.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails & HEC website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Tuition Fee and other charges (including hostel Fee), maximum Rs 60,000/- per semester/year.
- Living allowance of Rs 9000/- per month with an annual increment of Rs 500 for the 2nd year.
- Book allowance of Rs 6000/- per anum.
- Traveling allowance of Rs 5000/- per anum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs 10,000/- once.
|HEC Postgraduate Scholarships for Balochistan and FATA Students|